Walkie Talkie ! :)

Bob Marley Quote

Anna : Kerana Aku Suka Menaip ツ


I love quote. I just wanna share some of Bob Marley Quote :)


:: selamat bercuti cuti ! ^^


❥ Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live! 



❥ Truth is everybody is going to hurt you. you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.



❥ God sent me on earth. He send me to do something, and nobody can stop me. If God want to stop me, then I stop. 



❥ Judge not, before you judge yourself. Judge not, if you’re not ready for judgement.


❥ Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.


Here’s a great way to get remind yourself that any experience can be a chance to learn something new and open yourself up to actually feeling it. Everything that happens to you can have meaning, you just have to be present and live in the moment. Rain doesn’t have to be a bad thing, and bad things that happen to you are only bad if you perceive them that way.


❥ Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.



❥ Light up the darkness.



When darkness surrounds you, you might be tempted to look for a switch or hope that a light comes on to get rid of it all. But you have to remember that you are the light, and you have the power to overcome the darkness that exists in the world.


I Love the most :



“You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.”


:: okay, that all :) anyong.. assalamualamualaikum...

No comments: